Real Estate Specialist
- Earned the real estate designations of CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES. Member of NAR & SKCAR. Selected as a “FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agent 2015” – 10th Year Winner & Coldwell Banker’s 2007 International President’s Elite as part of the Mason Team!
- Northwestern University graduate, B.S. and M.S. in Journalism. Studied abroad in Brussels and Paris. University of Washington certificate program graduate in “The House as Architecture” and “Fundraising Management”. Completed “Command and Staff” at the Marine Corps University in 2005, and the Seattle Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Tomorrow 2005-2006 class.
- After serving on active duty in the U.S. Marine Corps for 11 years, worked as an executive director for two non-profit animal shelters in Virginia and Colorado respectively. Served as editor for Magnolia Community Club’s “Milestones & Memories.” Retired from the Marine Corps Reserve in Jan 2015 after serving as a public affairs/logistics officer in support of Recruiting Station Seattle, having previously served as the Marine for Life hometown link for the Marine Corps’ Wounded Warrior Regiment . Active duty assignments included Okinawa, Japan; Parris Island, SC; Headquarters Marine Corps, Washington DC; MCAS Beaufort, SC.
- Born and raised in Magnolia; Queen Anne High School – Class of 1980! Currently a member of Seattle Rotary, The Association for Women In Communications Seattle, & Pacific NW Marine Corps Support Group. Past volunteer involvement includes the Girl Scouts Fostering a Future program, Seattle Humane Society, & editor of the Queen Anne High School Alumni Association newsletter. Previously served on the board of directors for the Puget Sound VA Fisher House, the nominating committee for the board of directors for Girl Scouts Totem Council, and has been a Delta Society Pet Partner with dog, Sophie.
Having grown up in Magnolia and Queen Anne, it is great to be back and living and working here. I’ve had the opportunity to live and travel around the world, and while I have enjoyed all of my homes away from home, it is great to be back living in Seattle.
Partnering with my mother in real estate is a terrific career and lifestyle. We work well together, working hard to meet our clients’ needs in a fast-paced real estate environment. Managing expectations, informed communication, knowing the market and community is crucial to taking care of our clients – our No. 1 priority.
It is a pleasure to be part of the “Mason Team” – I am proud of my mother’s 39 years in the real estate field, and I share her commitment to integrity, professionalism and successful results for our clients.
Real Estate Specialist
- Member of the International President’s Elite – the top one percent of Coldwell Banker’s network of agents.
- University of Washington graduate, B.A. in Business Education. Attended Florida State University, in Tallahassee, Florida, and Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama. WAR EAGLE!!
- Experienced in residential sales specializing in the Magnolia and Queen Anne neighborhoods since 1972.
- Active in the Magnolia community as a resident and volunteer since 1962.
My clients are satisfied and happy. This is what I strive for in every real estate transaction that I am involved in, whether I represent a buyer or a seller, or both. My approach is professional, focused and timely, yet low-key. I treat people the way I would want to be treated when buying or selling a home. Buying and selling property, whether as a first-time home buyer or seasoned real estate investor, is a milestone event in people’s lives. I strive to remove the stress for my clients. Working in real estate, helping people buy and sell their homes, is something I do well. I believe in the ‘product’ and I like what I do.